As an adaptation that gives the reader a good taste of what an anime might be like, it's passable. However, it doesn't do the story of NoWaYu justice AT ALL.
Because the manga blasts through everything, it's really no difference than reading a summary. It is rushed and generally less impactful.
The manga omits a lot of very important scenes/monologues/worldbuilding moments and skipping 3 chapters; Second Hero Diary (Prologue), Utano's Chapter and The Passed Baton (epilogue/extra chapter)
To be frank, there's no preference to be had here because NoWaYu manga is a supplement at best.
I mean it's not outright bad, just vastly inferior because the novel is so great.
I would not recommend reading it as a substitute for the LN. However, some additions…
I thought I will make a blog post here so it will be easier for people to find the raws here, as the link has been removed from its page https://yuyuyu.fandom.com/wiki/A_Sparkling_Bouquet/4-koma
Alternatively, you can check the page's history.
1. Yuuki Yuuna (結城 友奈)
- Flower Name
- Spesies : Prunus × yedoensis
- Japanese : Somei Yoshino (染井吉野)
- English : Yoshino Cherry
- Hanakotoba : Good Heart / Soft / Transient Life
2. Tougou Mimori (東郷 美森)
- Flower Name
- Spesies : Ipomoea nil
- Japanese : Asagao (朝顔)
- English : Japanese Morning Glory
- Hanakotoba : Affection / Sweet Promise / Death
3. Inubouzaki Fuu (犬吠埼 風)
- Flower Name
- Spesies : Potentilla
- Japanese : Kizimushiro-zoku (キジムシロ属) [Family Name]
- English : Violet
- Hanakotoba : Happiness / Honesty
4. Inubouzaki Itsuki (犬吠埼 樹)
- Flower Name
- Spesies : Polygonatum biflorum (Smooth Solomon's Seal)
- Japanese :
** This Polygonatum is the Genus Name for Solomon's Seal.
*** Name is not found for biflorum …
Have you ever wondered why can Chikage be called Gun-chan by Takashima?
If yes ...
This time I will discuss that
First the full name of Chikage is "Koori Chikage"
If it is written with Kanji it becomes "郡 千 景"
The full name of Chikage consists of 3 letters
郡 → Gun → Place
千 → Sen → Thousand
景 → Kei → Scenery
If you read everything (Gunseikei) it means to be "Place of
Thousands of Scenery"
But if read (Chikage Koori) Meaning "Thousands of Views"
See Kanji "郡"
If it is itself, it will read "Gun"
If followed by "千 景" (Chikage) it will read "Koori"
So that was the beginning of Takashima's misguided thought "郡" was read "Gun" even though it should read "Koori"
Now what do you understand?
But I won't just stop there ...
Do you still remember the Gold Tower?
So if everyone's good with it, I'm going to use a bot for file management/other miscellaneous tedious task. Thanks! =)
You all know that several days ago, Akamine Yuna made her grand debut on Hanayui no Kirameki. However, her appearance has formulated a lot of questions that hopefully, will be answered as the game progresses (and if the rumoured Akamine family novel Takahiro teased way back ever comes to life). For the time behind, i'll make some speculations about her era.
- Her family comes from Okinawa. They able to safely evacuate to Shikoku thanks to a certain okinawan Hero (Yuyuyui ch. 13). The idea of okinawan survivors explains the question of why Natsume has a grave on the the monument of war dead.
- Unlike the previous Heroes, the Shinju never gave her a outfit, just powers (Yuyuyui ch.13). The reason for this could be because unlike them, she never ha…
Ok, it's close to a month since I started playing the game, which is equivalent to when I first found out how to download games from the Japanese Google Play Store. Just wondering, how many people here also play the game? Also, how long did it take for you to reach level 100 or maximize the level of 1 of your SSRs?
I called upon anyone who it may concern, to merge and reorganise the following Yuki Yuna is a Hero wikis in wikia, there are three of them:
Further info can be found here: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Merging_wikias
Hello Everyone! In case people don't know, Ponycan USA, the distributor, has release their list of voice actors for the English version of Yuki Yuna is a Hero. The list currently is:
- Xanthe Huynh as Yuki Yuna
- Erika Harlacher as Togo Mimori
- Erica Mendez as Inubouzaki Fu
- Brianna Knickerbocker as Inubouzaki Itsuki
- Sarah Anne Williams as Miyoshi Karin
- Carrie Keranen as teacher
- Kira Buckland and Johanna Luis as students
In addition, Ponycan USA will release the first four episodes of Yuki Yuna is a Hero on a Blu-ray/DVD combo pack on April 10, along with a character song CD, 24-page color booklet, and two pin-up posters with illustrations by BUNBUN. The second set of four episodes will ship on June 10.
More information can be found at Anime News Network…